Cub Spring Weekend
Tuscarora Council | Camp Tuscarora
2023 Spring Cub Scout Family Weekend
Campfires & Snowcones
- All Packs should register as a unit, using only one registration form.
- If your Pack is not attending & your Cub Scout would like to camp, please contact Stuart Goins at the Council Service Center. We can assign you to a provisional Pack for this event.
- $20 per Cub Scout
- $8 per Adult and Sibling. A parent or guardian is required to attend with each Scout.
- Refunds - In the event you have a Scout or family that is unable to attend, but has paid for the campout, a refund (camping fees only) may be given if the request is made in writing to Stuart Goins more than ten days prior to the event start date. All other refunds are on a case-by-case basis only. Refunds will not be given for any Pack or individual that is a no-show for the event. If the event is postponed for any reason, a refund will be given to those who are unable to attend the rescheduled date after the scheduled weekend.
- T-Shirts must be pre-ordered and paid in full on the Tentaroo Event Link by Friday, February 24th at 5pm
- Short Sleeve T-shirts size Youth XS to Adult XL are $12 apiece.
- Short Sleeve T-Shirts size Adult 2X to Adult 4X are $14 apiece
- Refunds - There are no refunds on pre-ordered T-Shirts.
2023 Spring Cub Weekends March 24, 2023 to March 26